Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm New!


Helloooooo Blogger World!!

I've had a Xanga for many years. It has been such a great way to communicate with friends and family all across the world. It looks like a fantastic site to start blogging a little more regularly.


I thought that I would start off first with just a little update on my life for those who don't see me on a daily basis.

- I'm hoping and praying that this will be my last year at Cal Poly Pomona University as a Communications Major.

-I have an incredible boyfriend, Brandon. He brings insane amounts of joy to my life. We are adventurous! Come along!



- I still work at Chevy's Mexican Restaurant. I've been an employee for almost 3 years.

- I sing at Mt. San Antonio College in two ensembles-- Chamber Singers and Singcopation. With the Chamber Singers, I'll be traveling to NYC to sing in Carnegie Hall this February.






Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

amanda_nicole said...

Helllloooo the Bethy! Your blog looks so nice. :) So, are you gonna move over here permanently then?

bethany joy said...

ooh, hello the manda. I think i may. I like it a lot! :)

Kryna said...

Welcome to blogging! It is great to catch up on everybody. :)